Simulator Series Golf Net
+ £45.00 UK Shipping
+ £45.00 Europe Shipping
+ £75.00 Worldwide Shipping
- Ex Tax: £2,124.17
- Product Code: Simulator Series Golf Net
- Availability: In Stock
Simulator Series Golf Net
The Net Return™ introduces its new golf Simulator Series.
The Simulator Series has so many benefits including:
- Super Easy Assembly with our Push Button Quick Color Connect System
- Compact Design and Footprint for the Smallest of Spaces (8' Wide x 8'10" Tall x 3' 6" Deep)
- Lightweight, Strong - 3.81cm Tubular Aluminum Powder Coated Frame
- Super Safe - The Entire Bay is Sewn With our Proprietary High Impact Netting Which Withstands Ball Speeds of 362 km/h
- Floating Super White HD Screen - Provides the not only the Brightest, High Def Picture Ever but... is Very Quiet and Minimizes Ball Rebound.
- Side Barriers (Included) Insure Mis-Hit Balls Always Stay in the Hitting Area.
- Each and Every Simulator Series is Handmade in the USA.
What is NOT included:
- Golf Turf (Sold Separately)
- Projector Mount Kit (Sold Separately)
- Projector - * We recommend a Short Throw Projector
- Simulator Software (Sold Separately)
Simulator Series Specifications
- Frame Height: 2.69m (Rear Display Bar) * With Projector Mount Kit Installed Height Increases to 2.74m.
- Frame Height 2.49m (Front Horizontal Tubing)
- Frame Width: 2.44m
- Frame Depth: 1.07m
- Unit Weight: 29.5kg. (With Projector Mount Kit 45.4kg) With The Projector Mount Kit Accessory Added - Max. Extension of arm 1.75m from screen / with arm compressed 1.27m from screen
- Max Projector Weight on Projector Mount Kit 5.4kg.
The actual Simulator Series Screen is 2.54m Tall x 2.21m Wide. Bottom Left Corner to Upper Right Corner is - 3.34m
You will want to use a 4:3 Aspect Ratio rather than a 16:9 Aspect Ratio due to the squareness of our screen.
To test the exact size of the picture that will show up on the Simulator Series screen with your projector model, consult the manufacturers projector distance calculator or you can utilize this calculator -
This allows you to plug in the projector model you are using, distance from screen, aspect ratio, etc. providing you with an exact picture size ahead of time.
Important Note - You will fill the width of your screen exactly. You will lose approximately 10" off the top of your picture (dark space) due to the contrast ratio being used.
For an example of screen fill watch our product demonstration video below and note the picture loss (darkness) at the top of the screen.
Any questions? Give us a call, or drop us an email - let's get your installation right the first time...